Thursday, April 19, 2012

Almost there...(Paula)

Aloha!

So, officially 4 out of 5 exams done. Let's see...mechanics, then stats, heat transfer, and biomechanics. Like I said before though, spread out over a reasonable period of 11 days. And my last one isn't until Wednesday! So a nice 8 day break, during which time I regrettably am having my wisdom teeth out - have you had yours out? How was it? I am so not looking forward to it. :S

Between my last exam and the start of work, I have a little over a week off so I'm heading to Cuba! Woohoo! Have any of you been? I'm going to Varadero because the beaches are supposed to be b-e-a-utiful :) I can't wait! Writing that last exam, I'll surely only be dreaming of this:



As for work, I'm going on a 16 month internship through the McMaster Co-op program at L3-Wescam, in a manufacturing engineering position. Internships/co-op are really good experiences to get in your undergrad so that when you graduate you'll be really marketable. Also, the co-op program is great because you can join at any time up until the second last year of your degree...so if you're unsure about signing up, you can always wait and see if co-op becomes of interest to you. That's what happened to me!

Anyways, everyone, enjoy the beautiful weather today - 21 and sunny! Too bad I have to get my teeth out this afternoon or I'd go play at the nearby waterfalls in Dundas.

Cheers,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line if you have a question or comment! If you're bored, though, find something else to do - any offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted. You can always email us at goeng1@mcmaster.ca!